My Favorite TV Show and Why
For me when I watch a TV show I am looking to really get into it, I love shows that have suspense, action, drama, and keep me on the edge of my seat. The show that does this for me is the hit TV drama 24. Not only does this show have all the elements that I love but each week it leaves me wanting more and more and I can’t wait till the next week. There is extremely strong development in the show in regards to the characters and the plot line its self, each show shares something new about each character, and the characters are very deep. The plot and the suspense thickens each week as well and the main character Jack Bauer always seems to have something new to face immediately after he defeats some form of disaster. Although the show is violent it truly reminds me of a movie and not just a TV show, yes it is action packed but that is what makes the show unique in its own way. The set up of the show amazes me it is incredibly cleaver, for those of you who don’t know the title of the show refers to the hours in the day, and each hour that the show is on is and hour in the day for Jack Bauer. The whole show to me is amazing how each and every bump in the road for Jack Bauer and his collogues has a reason in the end and it all fits and comes together for the viewers. I truly recommend this show to every one unless you are not a fan of action, suspense and drama. Although it can be done it is difficult to just suddenly pick up the show if it has not been seen since the beginning episode of each season. This show is outstanding and two thumbs way way up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good blog Nicole about 24. I personally have never watched the show but the daughter is very nice to look at. Good luck this weekend throw some cheese!!
Post a Comment